Consultation & Strategy
Capitol Health Management will perform an analysis of your current benefits, plan designs and contribution structure. A review of claims data will uncover trends and challenges to develop appropriate solutions. With a clear understanding of benefit needs, cost concerns and objectives, we can determine the direction and strategy that best fits your unique needs and goals.
- Clarifying your benefit philosophy
- Customizing benefits to employee demographics
- Negotiating on your behalf with top-rated carriers
- Maximizing benefit potential while retaining costs
- Ensuring a competitive benefit position in comparison to your market competitors
Implementation & Communication
The design and development of a cost effective, quality benefits package is a key element to attracting and retaining valuable employees. Capitol Health Management will host on-site presentations with question and answer sessions so employees can better understand their benefits and appreciate the value of the investment made on their behalf.
- Plan implementation
- Employees have clear understanding of benefits
- Better utilization of the benefits
- Higher satisfaction in the workplace
- Allows you to focus on other important tasks
Administration & Service
Acting as a single point of contact, we eliminate the need to communicate between multiple carriers. The ability to facilitate a quick resolution and prevent minor issues from escalating into major frustrations avoids traditional headaches, allowing you to focus on running your business; we take care of your employees’ benefit needs.
- Effective renewal process
- Employee assistance – claim issues, networks, benefits & pharmacy issues
- Processing of employee enrollment & termination requests
- Assistance with carrier & billing issues
- One-on-one benefit & enrollment assistance to new hires
- Ongoing communication – legislative updates, market trends, carrier changes